Educators, get ready for a new challenge! In the context of the 2024 STEM Discovery Campaign, the Europeana project is supporting the Scientix Digital Cultural Heritage Award. The award will honour teachers in primary, secondary and post-secondary education, VET and special education of any subject, museum educators, and other CHI professionals (like librarians, archivists, curators and other non-formal educators) who implement a learning scenario from the Teaching with Europeana blog in their educational activity and share the implementation process with their peers, with the official Europeana Story of Implementation template.
What do you need to do?
Stand a chance to win an invitation to the 2024 Europeana workshop in Brussels. There will be 21 winners.
How to submit your entries?
- Register in the Scientix portal (if you haven’t already) to obtain your EUN ID credentials.
- Pin the activity by filling in the submission form, either on the Scientix portal or the STEM Discovery mobile app:
- On the Scientix portal, first sign in with your EUN ID credentials;
- then select “My activities” on the STEM Discovery campaign page;
- select “Submit activity” and fill in the Submission form.
- Download the STEM Discovery mobile app,
- sign in with your EUN ID credentials,
- select the “Submit” button,
- fill in the submission form.
To be considered for the Digital Cultural Heritage Award when submitting your entry, you just need to agree to the statement: ‘I agree for my entry to be considered for the Scientix Awards’ when filling in the form.
For more information, go to the FAQ and read the Terms & Conditions of the STEM Discovery Campaign 2024.
Watch this video to get further details:
Looking forward to getting your entries!
If you wish to further promote the Digital Cultural Heritage Award, we have prepared a promotional package where you will find the social media messages and visuals.